A straight hair had never been a fad. It’s always been the most picked hairstyle by women no matter what the trend in hair fashion is. It matches various face shapes and can be styled in countless ways. If preferred to just let it fall free is fine too. This is why many hair salons offer hair straightening services which are being patronized by women of all ages.
Loving that Salon Straight Hair
When hair straightening treatment was offered by salons worldwide, it has been one of the most favorite services and the most recommended hair treatment. Girls would flock to different salons in town just to get their hair done for whatever occasion they will be attending to. Of course, you would like to look gorgeous with your looks and your hair should definitely stand out.
Here are some of the most popular hair straightening treatment that every salon should have.
- The Thermal Reconditioning is also known as the Japanese Straightening. This treatment is good until your natural hair grows again. Recommended for those with unbalanced curls, but no kinky. The treatment process will take about 8 hours, but the transformation will be rewarding.
- The Brazilian Straightening, also known as the Brazilian Keratin Treatment and Brazilian Blowout. This kind of hair treatment lasts about 4 to 6 months, depending on how effective the treatment is or how it was applied to your hair. This makes the hair surface silkier and smoother without totally changing the structure of your hair. You just have to be cautious about the scent of the Brazilian solution, it can be irritating once inhaled so just be prepared. Treatments such as these are compatible with colored hair and can eliminate any waves or curls. It can also take care of frizz without losing your hair’s volume and texture.
- The Permanent Straightening. By the word itself, it means it’ll last longer on your hair. It also means that you can no longer ponytail your hair during hot days or curl the ends when you wanted to attend a party. You have to prepare yourself for a longer journey wearing a finely straight mane. Forget about trying different hairstyles because it will not work and will just cause damage to your hair.
- The Hair Rebonding. The process is to relax your hair and gradually fixes the waves and curls in your hair. It chemically breaches into your hair’s natural bonds and reforms them for a more straighter strand. The treatment process will also take about 4-8 hours depending on the texture of your hair. Mention to your stylist if you had any treatments prior to the rebonding session so they can prepare the right formula to avoid damage to your hair. You must also avoid hair clips, buns or ponytails if you wanted to wear that straight hair for a longer period.
Create a Salon in your Home
Salon treatments are not only risky but can also be really pricey. If you wanted to get that perfectly straight hair then you have to pay for the best treatment and solutions. But why spend so much on a salon treatment if you can actually do it at home and achieve your dream hair without feeling extra guilty.
Here are some ingredients that you can raid in your kitchen or closet.
- Hot Oil Treatments. It is the most common and effective way of keeping your hair shiny and hydrated. You can use coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil.
- Coconut Milk. It contains natural compounds that can straighten your hair at the same time keeping your hair moisturized and shiny. It also protects your scalp from any infection.
- Milk. It has been one of the classic solutions of naturally straightening hair. The protein properties that milk contains can also keep your hair smooth and has an anti-frizz solution.
- Aloe Vera. Another traditional plant that makes hair healthy and helps in hair growth. Its gel-like property can keep your hair moisturized, soft, smooth and straight.
Don’t Rush. It’s Your Hair
Let’s face it, going through various hair treatments can be a risk and stressful, especially if it’s your first time to undergo such hair treatments. It will be like a “trial and error” kind of thing for you, so you have to experience the pros and the cons first-hand. Now if the treatment works well and you’re happy with it then good for you. But for some, it ends up to be like a complete disaster and a traumatic experience. Your hair is your crown. It’s what everyone notices first and sometimes it’s like your personal identification for first impressions. So before heading to the famous hair straightening salons Rockville downtown make them do whatever treatment on your hair think it over first. Do your research about the process and the chemicals your hair and scalp are about to take. Think about your health too. Take into consideration certain allergic reaction that may happen. Let your stylist know about it too. Do not rush.